What is Minute Mailbox?
Minute Mailbox is a secure temporary e-mail service. This means that it lets you have a private e-mail address that anyone can send an e-mail to. The e-mail and the address both self-destruct in 24 hours, so you don't have to worry about SPAM or anything like that.
Why use fake/disposable email generators are useful?
Forget junk mail, advertising, and malicious emails. Keep your inbox clean and secure.
They are especially useful to beat SPAM spam flood, but here are the other important reasons for using free email generators:
- Fake or temporary e-mail address generators help you to signup anonymously on websites.
- You can freely use them on any website for verification purposes.
- Disposable e-mail addresses help you to use temporary mail without any verification.
- It is easy to reply to an email or forward it without disclosing personal information.
How much I have to pay for these services?
It's absolutely FREE; you do not have to pay for the disposable e-mail addresses provided by the Minute Mailbox!
How long my email ID active?
Your generated e-mail ID is active for you forever, but your emails are deleted every 24 hours after their arrival.
Why would I use Minute Mailbox?
The most common reason to use a temporary or disposable e-mail service like MinuteMailbox is if you are forced to give an e-mail address to a website you don't fully trust. Many websites force you to register to see their content. Many of those websites will then either send you SPAM for years or, even worse, sell your e-mail address to large-scale SPAM operations. MinuteMailbox allows you to easily give an e-mail address that won't exist in 24 hours, so there's no risk of SPAM. If the website makes you verify the e-mail address by sending you a link to your e-mail that you have to click, then you can read the e-mail right here on www.MinuteMailbox.com and click on the link. You can also reply to e-mail, as some sites require a reply. You can forward the e-mail to your account if there's some information you need to save.
How do I use Minute Mailbox?
- When you need an e-mail address to fill out an online form or registration, open another window or tab and go to https://www.minutemailbox.com/mailbox.
- The e-mail address you see, or you generate an e-mail ID on the fly on the page, is yours. You are the only person who can see that address.
- You can copy it from the window or click on the icon that looks like two sheets of paper, automatically copying the e-mail address to your clipboard. DO NOT CLOSE the minutemailbox.com window.
- Then paste the e-mail address into the website you needed it for, complete the registration/form/whatever you need to add it for further usage.
- If the site sends you an e-mail, it should show up on the minutemailbox.com page, under the messages section. It may take a couple of minutes to arrive.
- Once you see it there, click on it, and you can read the e-mail. Then you can click on any links or get any information you need.
- When you are done, close the minutemailbox.com window, or wait for its 24 hours expiring to execute the e-mail(s) deletion. That's it.
Do I need to sign up for these disposable e-mail addresses or provide any information to you?
No registration is required. The idea of Minute Mailbox is to be as fast and straightforward as possible. Just hit the site, and you have a private, secure address ready and waiting for you. You don't need to do ANYTHING!
How safe/secure/private is Minute Mailbox and its temporary e-mails?
Unlike many similar temporary e-mail services, Minute Mailbox is built around privacy and security. You get a private unique e-mail address that no one else gets. You are the only person who can see that e-mail's inbox. No one else can see your e-mail(s).
I have waited more than 15 minutes, but no message arrived!
There can be some delay in a short time because our servers get swamped with tons of users each day. Just try again after some time. Sometimes, some of our (email) domains get blacklisted because of excessive use. In this case, try creating emails from a different domain. They are also free to use disposable e-mail addresses.
How many temporary email IDs can I create?
There is no limit to the number of e-mail IDs you can create. Temporary e-mails provided by Minute Mailbox are flexible and free to use.
An unlimited number of disposable addresses - A new email address is created with one click.
Can I generate a customized email address?
Absolutely! Anyone can generate their custom email address like [email protected]; you can quickly achieve that by entering your desired username, select domain, and hit the CREATE button after. It’s that easy: You already have your customized temporary email address for your convenience.
What happens to my e-mail after the X minutes is up?
After your e-mail arrives, it expires in 24 hours and is deleted automatically.
Can I keep my email ID longer than 24 hours?
You have an unlimited mailbox lifetime. Unlike other temporary or self-destructing/temporary emails, the email ID-s from Minute Mailbox are valid for an indefinite time until you close this page. 10 minutes email, or 2 hours, maybe a week? An unlimited amount of time is available to you - just keep the page open.
What if I need more time with my generated e-mail ID or email?
If the e-mail you are waiting for still hasn't arrived, you can wait for it as long as you want. Until you don't close your browser with minutemailbox.com, your email address keeps alive. But all the e-mail messages will be deleted 24 hours after their arrival. In case if you want to keep your email, just hit the download button to archive it for a later time.
What shouldn't I use Minute Mailbox and disposable e-mail addresses?
If you trust the site, then it's probably easiest to use your actual e-mail address. If it's an IMPORTANT account that you might need to send a password reset e-mail or something similar, it's wiser to use Minute Mailbox. Many people had lost accounts when they forgot the password and had left their account e-mail as a long-expired MinuteMailbox address.
Is it necessary to download a mobile app or software to use your disposable e-mail services?
No, you do not need any software or application to use our disposable e-mails. Minute Mailbox is a web-based service that is accessible from everywhere.
Can you recover an e-mail I lost or got sent after the 24 hours were up?
We are sorry, but we can't. The e-mails are never saved, and I never have access to them. They are genuinely temporary e-mail addresses.